11" Adjustable Anklet
- Unit Price
100% Authentic Baltic Amber - Guaranteed!
Our necklaces and bracelets are made of natural, high-quality, authentic Baltic amber, the most esteemed type of amber in the world. Our amber jewelry is not made of plastics, synthetics, copals, reconstituted amber, or any other imitation of Baltic amber.
Our Quality Assurance Program, Certificates of Authenticity, and Our Money-back Guarantee.
About Baltic Amber
For hundreds of years, Baltic amber has been a traditional remedy and curative for many ailments and discomforts.
What is Baltic Amber? How it Helps Us, and The Ailments it Helps to Relieve. The Colors and Styles of Baltic Amber We Recommend.
Baltic amber is a natural product - it does not come from a dye lot! Every piece is uniquely beautiful in its varying earth-tone shades. Slight variation of color and markings from necklace-to-necklace is not unusual.
About this necklace
- Made with polished Baltic amber beads.
- Fastens with a plastic screw clasp.
- Strung on nylon cord
- Knotted between each bead
- 100% lead and pthalates free
- Handmade in Lithuania
- Please be sure to measure for the length you need.
- Your very own unique piece of natural history!
Information about our different clasp options and jewelry types.
CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) compliant.
Non-toxic. Lead and pthalates free.
- Allergic reactions/topical skin irritations to wearing Baltic amber are extremely rare, but do occur from time-to-time.
- None of our jewelry is meant to be chewed on! Amber is soft and can break if chewed on. A necklace missing many beads can be a hazard.
Children should be supervised when wearing jewelry, and it should be removed when the child sleeps.